- Talent Garden, Turin, Italy -Talent Garden, Turin, Italy, 3 June 2020. The Digital Demo Day of the fifth edition of Innovation 4 Change (I4C) will take place on 3 July.
- New York -The world is shifting from analog to digital faster than ever before, further exposing us to the vast promise and peril of new technologies.
- Turin, Italy -
- Expert Teleworkshop: technology solutions to combat the malicious use of social media by non-state actors during the COVID-19 pandemicTurin, Italy -
- Turin, Italy -
- Turin -Within the framework of the project Tourism Security in Central America and the Caribbean, funded by the Government of Canada, and implemented by UNICRI and the Organization of American States (OAS), a Webinar on Tourism Security in times of COVID
- There is no denying that since its emergence in early 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has prominently sat at the centre of public attention across the globe and will continue to dominate the news cycle - for good reason - for the foreseeable future.
- The Role of Big Data Analytics in the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN 2030 AgendaGeneva, Switzerland -The side event, organized by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), will discuss how Big Data Analytics and Visualization can contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the
- Turin -This global crisis is touching every country, every family, every person and every sector of society. As stressed by the UN Secretary-General, António Guterres, “We must all play our part to overcome this threat together.”
- Turin -
- Vienna -During the Sixty-third session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, UNICRI, in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) and the Pompidou Group of
- Turin, Italy -The fifth edition of the impact innovation programme developed by Collège des Ingénieurs (CDI), Politecnico di Torino and the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) has started today.
- Protests and demands for justice and accountability by civil society has reaped unimaginable impact on the groundHigh level representatives of the local and international community and students attended the opening Ceremony of the 13TH edition of the Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Transnational Crime and Justice on 3 February 2020 at the United Nations Campus in