- Djerba, Tunisie -
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates) -
- UNICRI hosted the Minister of Justice of Estonia and a High-Level Delegation at its Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and RoboticsThe Hague -
- New York, UN HQ -
- New York -
- Geneva (Palais des Nations) -
- Tallin -The Prime Minister of Estonia, Mr Jüri Ratas, convened the 2019 edition of the Tallinn Digital Summit, an annual gathering of government leaders and ministers from digital-minded countries, the tech community, and influential thinkers.
- UNICRI continues its assistance to North African States in the adoption of Non-Penal Measures to Confiscate Assets Linked to Corruption and other forms of Serious CrimeTunis (Tunisia) -Within the context of the UNICRI project to assist Arab Spring countries on the recovery of assets linked to corruption and other forms of serious crime a two-day conference (11-12 September) was held in Tunis (Tunisia).
- Combating transnational organized crime and its links to illicit trafficking in precious metals and illegal mining, including by enhancing the security of supply chains of precious metalsNew York, UN HQ -
- Rome -
- Enhancing capacities to prevent the trafficking of radiological and nuclear material in the Middle EastBeirut -On 16-17 July 2019, a UNICRI Team went to Beirut to discuss and consult with the Lebanese authorities responsible for preventing the trafficking of radiological and nuclear (RN) material.
- The Hague -Advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics are increasingly relevant for our everyday lives and promise to fundamentally alter how we live, work, communicate, and move about.
- Geneva (Switzerland) -