- Turin (Italy) -On 27 March 2019, UNICRI and Global Affairs Canada signed a multi-year agreement for the implementation of the project “Enhancing capacities to prevent the trafficking of radiological and nuclear (RN) material in the Middle East.”
- The Hague -A new report “Artificial Intelligence and Robotics for Law Enforcement” has been published by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute’s (UNICRI), Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics, and Innovation Ce
- Launching of the Policy Toolkit on The Hague Good Practices on the Nexus between Transnational Organized Crime and TerrorismMalaga -At the Fifteenth Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) Coordinating Committee in Malaga that is taking place from 13-14 March 2019, the Netherlands launched a Policy Toolkit developed by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research I
- Miran International Hotel, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan -
- Rome -
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -
- Brussels -Joint meeting at the European Parliament hosted by Member of the European Parliament Ana Gomes and co-organised with UNICRI Political violence and societal extremism worldwide are neither diminishing nor contained and continue to represe
- Geneva -UNICRI and SICPA sign a new agreement On 29 January 2019 UNICRI and SICPA signed a multi-year agreement for the new phase of the UNICRI project on Security through Research, Technology and Innovation (SIRIO).
- Shanghai -The Shanghai Institutes for International Studies (SIIS) and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, jointly hosted an event in Shanghai, China, e
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -
- Turin -
- The Hague -OPCW and UNICRI event during the 4th Special Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention More than 70 experts, including representatives of the Member States of the Organization for the Prohibition
- Training of Trainers Course for Psychologists and Social Workers on the Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Violent Extremist OffendersAmman, Jordan -
- Turin -The Hague Good Practices on the Nexus between Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism Understanding the ways in which transnational organized crime and terrorism are linked has become a priority concern for many Member States.