- Turin -
- New research study on Identification and Analysis of Malware on Selected Suspected Copyright-Infringing WebsitesTurin -A new research study on the identification and analyses of malware on selected suspected copyright-infringing websites was published by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Second Network Partners Meeting On 5-6 September 2018, UNICRI, in cooperation with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), held the 2nd INB Network Partners Meeting at the Palais des Nations, in Geneva.
- Puebla, Mexico -On 20 - 24 August, Puebla has hosted the 6th workshop on tourism security in Mexico.
- Participation in the review of developments in the field of science and technology related to the Biological Weapons ConventionGeneva -On 9 – 10 August UNICRI participated in the 2018 Meeting of Experts of the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) held at the Palais des Nations, in Geneva.
- World Day against trafficking in persons: sharing responsibility and showing solidarity to the victims
- Singapore -Tackling future policing challenges with AI and robotics
- Turin -
- The Hague -Artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies are two of the most promising, complex, and fast advancing current technological developments.
- Specialised training on the transnational organised crime involvement in the precious metals and gemstones supply chainPretoria, South Africa -
- The German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety, the German Federal Criminal Police and UNICRI join forces against food fraud and related organized crime activitiesBerlin -
- The Hague -Strategic partnership between UNICRI and 1Qbit to support the Centre on AI and Robotics The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and 1QB Information Technologies, Inc.
- New York (USA) -Rehabilitation and reintegration of foreign terrorist fighters and violent extremist offenders A Discussion of good practices and lessons learned Within the framework of the High-level Conference of Heads of Counter-Terrorism A
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Applying technology to reinforce security and promote development Palais des Nations, 8-14 avenue de la Paix (Pregny gate), Room 24 Geneva, Switzerland 13 June 2018 The meeting Applying technology to reinforce securit
- Celebrating 50 years of partnership with Italy in advancing justice and security through innovation and dialogueVienna -27th Session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ) UNICRI 1968-2018 Celebrating 50 years of partnership with Italy in advancing justice and security through innovation and dialogue Within