UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Geneva (Switzerland) -
- The German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety, the German Federal Criminal Police and UNICRI join forces against food fraud and related organized crime activitiesBerlin -The German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety, the German Federal Criminal Police and UNICRI join forces against food fraud and related organized crime activities Berlin, 3 July 2018.
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Understanding and Mitigating Emerging and Future Risks in the Life Sciences: The International Network on Biotechnology: A Side Event at the Eighth Review Conference of the Biological Weapons Convention On 15 November 2016, the
- Washington -Ensuring supply-chain security: the role of anti-counterfeiting technologies A new study prepared by UNICRI on the role of anti-counterfeiting technologies in increasing governments’ and citizens’ safety will be presented during an event
- Ministry of Economic Development and UNICRI: the protection of agri-food sector in the Euro-Mediterranean areaMilan -EXPO Conference Centre, Room 70A October 27th, 2015 h: 14:30
- Anti-counterfeiting technologies workshop: protecting intellectual property and economic development, 9 September 2015Venice -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), the World Bank, the Italian Ministry of Economic Development and Assonime are organizing a workshop on anti-counterfeiting technologies.
- UNICRI has a long tradition of research in organized crime, including its relation to counterfeiting.
- Online, 26-30 October 2020 Application deadline: 15 October 2020
- Enhancing Biosecurity and Biosafety Research and development in Life Sciences have the potential to bring about transformational change for the betterment of society, including through the convergence of advances in fields like synthetic