Application Deadline: 11 December 2015
In January 2016 the Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy of Buenos Aires in cooperation with the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) will launch the first edition of the Maestria en Derecho Penal y Justicia Internacional (Master of Laws in International Crime and Justice).
The programme represents a unique opportunity for students and young professionals who are interested in acquiring a legal specialization in International Criminal Law.
Through a combination of academic lectures and practical exercises the Maestria en Derecho Penal y Justicia Internacional will provide an in depth analysis of the following subjects of study:
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Criminal Jurisdictions
- Trans-national Organized Crime and Trans-national Crimes (in particular Drug Trafficking, Trafficking in Persons, Corruption and Terrorism)
- International Cooperation on Criminal Matters
- Financial Frauds
- International Arbitration
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
Activities and Organization of the UN System Programme beneficiaries and key benefits
The Master is specifically designed for:
- University Graduates in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, or equivalent academic subjects;
- Young professionals working in governmental institutions, international organizations and NGOs seeking to specialize in international criminal justice.
If you wish to apply or receive detailed information, please visit the relevant section of the Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy’s website.