The Hague, 14 June 2019: The 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands from 14-16 June. Organized by the Municipality of The Hague, participants are invited to use their skills in artificial intelligence to hack for peace, justice and security by solving real world problems. UNICRI, through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, has joined this initiative, becoming a challenge owner alongside Translators Without Borders and the National Rapporteur for Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation of Children.
Latest In Focus
- Un atelier de formation sur les discours et les crimes haineux se tiendra à Paris du 13 au 15 Avril 2016.
- Migrant deadlock- The abyss of civilization Issue of the Magazine
- The International Criminal Law Defence Seminar 24-28 April 2017 In cooperation with the Office of Public Counsel for the Defence of the International Criminal Court
- The Hague, 14 June 2019: The 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands from 14-16 June.
- Innovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologies Advances in blockchain are spurring a revolution in the delivery of a wide range of trust-based services, with applications ranging from financial markets, su
- Justice is not a construct This issue of the Magazine F3 focuses o
- Migrant Flower Sellers in the City of Turin The objective of the
- Call for contributions: innovative ideas and new solutions to mitigate emerging risks of advances in biotechnologyAdvances in biotechnology are rapidly changing what is possible in medicine, agriculture, and industry.
- in cooperation with The Office of Public Counsel for the Defence of the International Criminal Court
- The report of the Board of Trustees of UNICRI was prepared pursuant the decision of the Board taken at its meeting held on 16 and 17 January 2019 to report to the Economic and Social Council, through the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal