Geneva (Palais des Nations), 28 November 2019. Preventing and combatting counterfeiting and criminal infiltration into the legal economy is very complex. Organized crime groups are showing alarming capabilities to infiltrate different sectors of the economy, including the health care sector and other public services, the construction, the transportation and logistics, the mining supply chain, the financial activities and the business of restaurants, hotels and bars.
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -On 29 November 2016, at the Palais des Nations, the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) will organize an event on “Using Big Data Analytics to Reinforce Security: Benefits, Challenges and the Future Scena
- Emerging Technologies and the Chemical Weapons Convention: Autonomous Systems and Artificial IntelligenceThe Hague -Participants of the twentieth session of the Conference of States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) were briefed in the margins of the Conference on the past, present and likely future developments in robotics and the technological
- Turin -Cybercrime represents a serious threat to small and medium enterprises (SMEs), both across Europe and at the global level. SMEs constitute 99.8% of enterprises in Europe.
- Joint AAAS/FBI/UNICRI Report on Big Data in the Life Sciences Illuminates Challenges, Risks and RewardsIn March, HealthMap.org, a disease surveillance website that aggregates reports from social media, news websites, and public health officials, shared a link from a French language news website in Guinea reporting eight deaths from a mystery illnes
- Brussels -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and its partners, invite you to attend the final event of the PROFILING project “PROtecting citizens’ rights Fighiting ILlicit profilING” funded by the European Commiss
- Presentation of a new Report on Protecting Citizens' Rights and Countering Illicit Profiling in the European UnionRome -An International Conference entitled “Protecting Citizens’ Rights Fighting Illicit Profiling” will be held in Rome on 26 September 2014.
- Geneva -Addressing the multifaceted problem of falsified medicines A Conference in Geneva to discuss innovative and integrated approaches A Conference on falsified medicines has been organized by the United Nations Interregional Crime
- UNICRI Strategic Engagement In Technology: Supporting The Fight Against Crime And Responding To The Misuse Of Technology UNICRI' s strategy to counter the misuse of technology and other emerging crimes is reflected in the words of the Se
- Anti-counterfeiting systems and technologies: supporting knowledge creation and information sharing on public private partnerships