Latest In Focus
- Rome (Italy) -Rome (Italy) 13-17 May 2019 - Application deadline 29 April 2019 How to apply “The w
- Rome (Italy) -Summer School on Migration and Human Rights Rome, 9-13 July 2018 International migration is a growing phenomenon involving the international community as a whole and engaging Member States in the protection of human
- Call for contributions: innovative ideas and new solutions to mitigate emerging risks of advances in biotechnologyAdvances in biotechnology are rapidly changing what is possible in medicine, agriculture, and industry.
- in cooperation with The Office of Public Counsel for the Defence of the International Criminal Court
- The report of the Board of Trustees of UNICRI was prepared pursuant the decision of the Board taken at its meeting held on 16 and 17 January 2019 to report to the Economic and Social Council, through the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal
- Justice is not a construct This issue of the Magazine F3 focuses o
- Migrant Flower Sellers in the City of Turin The objective of the
- Maria Falcone, Advocate for UNICRI Shaping a culture that strongly opposes crime and corruption
- The Policy Toolkit on The Hague Good Practices on the Nexus between Transnational Organized Crime and TerrorismThe Policy Toolkit developed by UNICRI was launched by the Netherlands at th
- Advances in blockchain are spurring a revolution in the delivery of a wide range of trust-based services, with applications ranging from financial markets, supply chains, consumer and business-to-business services, and publicly-held registers.