- The Hague -The Hague, 10 July 2019. In 2017 UNICRI signed a host country agreement with the Netherlands, for the hosting of its Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics in The Hague.
- Singapore -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, and the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) are organizing the 2nd Global Meeting on Art
- Singapore -Understanding the potential and promoting accountability Law enforcement, academia, private sector and security specialists from across the globe gathered this week in Singapore to take stock of the future of security and policing challe
- Geneva (Switzerland) -UNICRI and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) organized the “Chemical and Biological Weapon Mobile Laboratory Prevention” workshop held on June 27-28, 2019 at the Palais de Nations in Geneva.
- La Hulpe (Belgium) -A turning point has been reached in the fight against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) risks and threats worldwide.
- The Hague -2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security Within the framework of the 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security organized by the Data Science Initiativ
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -The nexus between transnational organized crime and terrorism represents a growing threat worldwide.
- The Hague -The 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands from 14-16 June.
- Side event “Capacity Building Initiatives and Tools to Address Links Between Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism”Vienna -Organized by: the Government of the Netherlands, the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) 1.10 - 2.00 p.m.
- Turin -
- Vienna -Within the framework of the 28th Session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ), the United Nations Office on Genocide Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect in partnership with the United Nations Interregional Cr
- UN Headquarters, New York -A new exhibition, United for Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, will be open in the South Wall of the Conference Buildings (1st floor) of United Nations Headquarters in New York on 20 May and will be displayed until 31 May.
- United Nations Headquarters, New York -In observance of the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace that is celebrated worldwide on 6 April, the UN Department of Global Communications, the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the UN Office for Partnerships and the
- High-Level Event: Artificial Intelligence and Robotics - Reshaping the Future of Crime, Terrorism and SecurityUnited Nations Headquarters, New York -Together with the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) and the Permanent Missions to the United Nations of Georgia, the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates, UNICRI convened a high-level event at the United Nati
- OICT and UNICRI join efforts to maximize the potential of emerging technologies for crime prevention and criminal justiceUnited Nations Headquarters, New York -Signing of the agreement between the two UN entities UNICRI and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) signed an agreement establishing a framework for their cooperation.
- United Nations HQ, New York -United Nations Headquarters, New York Conference Room 11 2 April 2019, h:15.00 – 18.00 UNICRI, together with the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) and